365 Restaurants, 2 Kids, 1 Giant Fiasco
We had to set some ground rules. Mainly for yours truly, self proclaimed Type A personality and perfectionist. So here they are:
1. Eat out at a different restaurant everyday for the next 365 days.
2. At least one parent and one child must be present.
3. Categories that must be evaluated are the food, the service and the kid-friendliness of the restaurant. Any additional bemusings will be included under a separate heading entitled “Rants, Ravings, and Ramblings.”
4. The price will be included and includes the food, beverages, tax, but NOT the tip.
5. Rules are NOT subject to change at any time.
Childsplate.com chronicles our journey to find the perfect family restaurant. We are looking for restaurants with excellent food and a great attitude towards kids, even the whiny, cranky ones! We will be headed out to a different restaurant every single day to provide ourselves (and you) with some entertainment and good information about DFW area restaurants. We hope you will visit frequently and use our experiences to create some fun dining experiences of your own! Watch out, DFW, the Phipps family is going out to eat!